Harry McKillop Elementary
Harry McKillop Elementary School
3509 Liberty Way
|School Hours 7:45am-3:00pm|
This Week at HME:
- March 17 Parent Partnership Academy: “Bullying vs. Conflict”
- 8:00 AM & 6:30 PM
- March 25 3rd grade STAAR Parent Info Night; 6:30 PM
- April 2 Report Cards go home in Wed. folders
- April 14-19 Public School Volunteer Week
- April 15 Incoming 4th Graders Information Night
- April 17 Volunteer Luncheon by Staff
- April 17 STAAR Spirit Huddle
- April 18 Staff Development Day/ Kindergarten Roundup
- April 21 Parent Partnership Academy: “Coaching: A New Way to Communicate” 8:00 AM & 6:30 PM
- April 22 STAAR Math Test Grades 3 – no visitors or volunteers allowed on campus
- April 23 STAAR Reading Test Grades 3 – no visitors or volunteers allowed on campus
It’s yearbook time again!
Be sure and buy your 2013-2014 HME yearbook. Early Birdie SPECIAL! $25.00 per book! Buy your book between now and Friday December 20th and save $5.00! The final cost per book after December 20th will be $30.00.
- Visit www.balfour.com and select our school.
- Call 1-800-944-5930. Major credit cards accepted.
- Complete the order form and send a check, cash or money order to the school
Melissa ISD is accepting donations of used smartphones, iPod Touches, and other tablet devices. The district plans to utilize the devices as student learning tools.
We are seeking iPhones (3G or newer) or Android phones (any model), even if damaged. All devices will be erased and reset to original factory settings by school district technology personnel. You are also more than welcome to reset the device before donation.
To donate please send the device and its charger in a ziplock bag to the device collection box in the front office of any Melissa ISD school campus. If donating a phone, please remove the SIM card. For your protection, SIM cards left in devices will be removed and destroyed.
If you have questions regarding device donation please contact Leanne Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org or Brian Brown, Technology Services Coordinator, at email@example.com. Thank you for your consideration.